Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, pink eye (conjunctivitis).
- Any close contact with a patient who has had an acute case of respiratory illness or have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days.
- Have you been confirmed with covid-19 or been in contact with anyone who has covid-19
OR any ONE of the below symptoms:
- sore throat
- Hoarse voice
- difficulty swallowing
- decrease or loss of smell or taste
- unexplained fatigue
- diarrhea, abdominal pain,
- nausea or vomiting
- pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- runny nose without other known cause, nasal congestion without known cause
IF Yes: discuss the option of virtual tele-optometry for your eye care needs.
IF No: present for your visit. One more screening and temperature check will be had at arrival.