Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- A. Fever, new onset of cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- B. Any close contact with a patient who has had an acute case of respiratory illness or have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 21 days.
- C. Are you or anyone in your household/close contacts waiting for COVID results, or are COVID positive or in self isolation?
- Have you been to a facility such as hospital or LTC within the last 14 days with a recent COVID outbreak
OR any ONE of the below symptoms:
- sore throat
- Hoarse voice
- difficulty swallowing
- decrease or loss of smell or taste
- unexplained fatigue
- diarrhea, abdominal pain,
- nausea or vomiting
- pink eye
- runny nose without other known cause, nasal congestion without known cause
IF Yes: we will need to reschedule your appointment
IF No: present for your visit. One more screening and temperature check will be had at arrival.